tisdag 17 januari 2012

Everywhere

Turn it inside out so I can see
The part of you that´s drifting over me.
And when I wake you´re .. you´re never there.
But when I sleep you´re .. you´re everywhere.

I recognize the way you make me feel
It´s hard to think that you might not be real.
I sense it now, the waters getting deep
I try to wash the pain away from me.
Away from me

'Cause you´re everywhere to me
and when I close my eyes it´s you I see
You´re everything I know that makes me believe.
I´m not alone

'Cause you´re everywhere to me
and when I catch my breath it´s you I breath
You´re everything I know that makes me believe.
i´m not alone

Just tell me how I got this far
Just tell me why you´re here and who you are
'Cause everytime I look you´re never there.
And everytime I sleep you´re everywhere.

Inga kommentarer: